Saturday, December 26, 2015

Sorry sebab selalu menyusahkan
Sorry sebab i am too care about you
U have everything good looking, car, sweet talker u can choose anyone u like .
U dont scared of loosing me . Tell me if iam wrong.
Sorry sebab keep asking kat mane?
Sorry sebab keep call when you not reply my msg.
I dont know how to be like u? Like what u did to me.
U can ignore me as wish u can .
Yes, i am too jelus
Yes, i am scared of loosing you.
Sorry , i cannot make my feeling away from u.
I dont want my relationship like sia2
But lately u always keep scold me. WHY?
U say u want relationship yang matang.
Im trying not to call and text u what i did before. As u wish right?
We will see did u find me? How important i am to you .
Please be honest with me, so that i am not ruin your mood and my mood.
Tak salah kan if bgtau btol2
Sorry sebab marah tak tentu pasal. This is because i am too CARE about you !!
Sorry bukan nak tunjuk kebudak2 kan , but my tears down .
I know i am not important to you , you dont realise that but i realise that . Correct me if i am wrong.
I admid that b sangat baik to me, thanks for coming into ny life and changed who i am now.

THANK YOU for all your sacrifice to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment